Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whuh Tizzup





Hi. I am Josh. This is the first time I have written here. I don't know what to say so I will say hi. I play the cello. It is fun. I love it. I play it a lot. It is the only productive thing I have done all summer. The rest of my summer was wasted. I like Apocalyptica. They are a band from Finland. The band consists of three to five cellists and some percussion and piano. They never all play at the same time. I don't really get their arrangments. They are a rock group. Some of their music is scary. The hook their acoustic cellos to amps and make them sound electric sometimes. I can play some of their music but it is hard. Sometimes they have guest singers sing for them. Most of those songs are stupid. I only like the German one, Helden. From left to right their names are Paavo Lotjonen, Perttu Kivilaakso, and Eicca Toppinen. They are cool and kind of scary. I guess I am done writing now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that you put that on your blog.