Here are some thoughts on our kids and how they feel about school so far:
Erika: She likes Jr. High and LOVES having a locker! Her favorite class so far is German. She isn't too fond of Utah History (I know Dad and Troy will croak at that!) She likes eating school lunch because there are so many choices now. She loves having school supplies and David just got her a cool new National Guard backpack like Josh and Kate's.
Katie: She likes being in High School, but it is sooooooo BIG! And she got homework on the first day, but she is in some honors classes, so that is to be expected. She hates Physics and loves Choir. She will be ranging in Drivers Ed soon. The backwards figure eight freaks her out a little. She doesn't eat school lunch, so she has to make her own every day. School pics are tomorrow. We'll post them when they come in if she smiles normally.
Josh: Josh is a senior. He likes that, but he is still nervous about the real world that is chasing him and nipping his behind. His favorite class is AP Music Theory. He says it's hard, but he will learn a lot. His least favorite so far is, Physics. He HATES school lunch since they stopped selling Arby's sandwiches. His Bug is having problems and won't shift out of first gear, so he is humiliated to have to walk to school again.
Mom: Work is a pain. I like the people I work with (mostly) and I like seeing all the kids in our ward. But I am always so tired when I get home. And I get so HOT when we are cleaning at the end of the day. But I love being home with the kids when they are home.
David: He is now at the AF Armory. He might still need to go to Spanish Fork now and then, but the transformation is done. It's nice to have him home and not so stressed out.
Kujo: She really misses us during the day. When I get home from work, I let her out of her "hut" and she wags her tail so hard that her little bum flies everywhere! Her tail is like a propeller. She is the cutest dog ever! However, she got a hold of some m&m's and puked and pooped a lot for a couple of days. It was not cool. It reminded me of when the kids would just barf all over themselves and their beds when they were little and having to do laundry at 2 am.
Well, that's us for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment