Katie has "requested" that I tell you all her news. So I will! First off, she got the coolest green Vans for school. They are better than everyone else's shoes. Also, I got a call this afternoon from Mr. Nagro from Timpanogos High school. He teaches Honors English. He first told me how they look at the students grades and tests in the past to see if a student will qualify for Honors English. At first, I thought she had signed up for the class and he was trying to say in nice way that she should NOT take his class (I know, bad mommy). But then he told me that he thought she would benefit from the Honors class and requested that we change her from basic English 10 to the Honors class! She is also taking Honors US History. She is very proud of herself. After the phone call, she replied "that makes me feel so smart!". We are also very proud of her for this accomplishment. Now we just have to battle the crowds in the counciling office to make the change. And her last request is to tell you all that she has really nice hair.
Josh made it through his geek fest, oh, I mean, Star Wars marathon. He claims it was not a date, just a friendly get together.
David is at his Annual Training for 2 weeks. They are at Camp Williams, although, he is now spending his time at the Spanish Fork Armory trying to organize everything for the big change in the company. He is busy, busy, busy! Even when he comes home at night, he is on the computer putting things together. I think it's making him crazy, but he is very good at his job and everything will turn out well. Also, in regards to his rank, I will clarify what SSG and SFC mean! He was a Staff Sergeant, but is promoting to Sergeant First Class.
I'm getting more and more bummed about going back to work on Friday :(
1 comment:
Tell Katie that's awesome about her classes, her Vans, and her hair. Troy was jealous about the Star Wars marathon- he said, "You'd never let ME have one of those." :) And your pictures look great- mine always seem to end up upside down or something. Blogging's addictive, though, huh?
Post a Comment