Friday, December 5, 2008

What's Happenin' Lately

So, Kate and I went to see Twilight on Monday. It was pretty good. I'm not sure I would want my child to see any future movies they make considering how far they went in this one and it was PG-13. But I love the books. I'm reading Twilight again, just to remind me of what was left out of the movie.

We are currently in the process of getting Josh applied for college!!!!!!!!!!!! And looking for financial aid!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to my life?!! My child is graduating and he will be going out into the big bad world. He wants to go to Snow College because he wants to be a part of the music program there. So, he will be auditioning for a music scholorship in February. Plus, he is taking the ACT next Saturday. Hopefully, he will do good enough to get some more money, since that is the only way he can go there. We can't afford to fully pay for him to live there. If that doesn't work out, he will most likely go to UVU, so he can live at home. I think he is getting excited about that. He will get a year of college in before he goes on his mission. Wow. That is a whole other thing to stress about. Maybe later.

Just before Thanksgiving, I took the kids to get hair cuts. Josh was so resistant to lose all his hair. It wasn't really long, just poofy like a mushroom. While Kate and Erika got their hair cut, Josh and I had a "discussion" about how to get his cut. We found a style that would look good, and he is sooooo handsome! Cute, cute, cute! Kate got her ends trimmed and her hair looks very healthy now. Erika got her hair evened out and got layers! It looks so cute and grown up now....sigh....

I'm having fun Christmas shopping! I would go into more detail, but the kids read this, and it would ruin everything. So, that is what has been happening lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is gorgeous! I can't believe how grown up everyone is. It has definitely been too long! I love you guys. Nice job on the blog. Wow! I thought that I was doing good.