Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIKA!!!!!

Erika turns 13 today! Wow, another teenager! I can't believe my baby is so old now. It's nice to look back on all the fun memories I have of her. She has always been our most interesting child. She always says the funniest things and is always ready with a big hug. She is such a sweet girl. She is loving learning how to cook, and enjoys making food for others. I love my little girl. She will always be my baby no matter how old she gets! Here are just a few pics from her life!

Newborn Erika

Erika's first day of Preschool
Giving Daddy a big hug when he got home from Iraq
Any my big sweet girl now. I love her so much and am so blessed to have her as my child. I couldn't ask for better children than I have. They make me smile and laugh. My life would be so empty without them. I love you guys! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIKA!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Erika! You are so awesome and such a beautiful girl!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, Erika!!! You always make me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Erika! We miss you in our neighborhood and in our ward!