Our wards primary program was yesterday. It's the first time in 14 years that we haven't had a child participating. It was a little sad, but Erika was happy to just watch this year. Anyway, it was such a wonderful program. The kids were adorable and fun to watch. The kids who gave talks did a wonderful job. It was very sweet and the Spirit was so strong. It's a great reminder to become as little children with their innocent faith. I cried through most of it, but that is not a surprise since I cry over everything. One little boy was especially cute as he talked about being at the Conference center and seeing some golf carts go by carrying Pres. Hinkley and the First Presidency. He said that Pres. Hinkley waved and Pres. Monson said, "there go two future missionaries!" (the boy and his brother) It was so sweet.
We also had a great lesson in Young Women about making good health choices. I learned a lot and felt inspired to do better myself. It was a great day. I get to teach to the combined Young Women next week, and I'm nervous, but excited for it. I love the girls in our ward! I never thought I could enjoy a calling so much!
5 comments:
you will do amazing in your lesson next week. i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for it! :D love ya!
Way to go, Tara !! Love you,Mom
I am so glad that there are other people in the world who cry over everything like I do. I knew that I liked you for a good reason.
Our wards primary program isn't for a couple more weeks. We will only have Heather in there now :( Seems strange. It will be weird not helping with the program. Good luck with your Young Women lesson! You will do awesome like always!
Hi how are you doing? Ready for your post? Well it's up!! Yeah! Pictures should be completed sometime this week (hopefully!)
Post a Comment