I've been in the dumps the last couple of days after BYU lost. I apologize to everyone who has been "brought down" by my low mood. :(
A Look Back to Happier Times
For those who may not know, former Cougar Quarterback Matt Berry is in my unit, HHC 1457th EN BN. No, he does NOT get special treatment from me. I look after him just the same as I do all of my soldiers.
Well as it turns out, he was able to get me down on the sidelines of the football field during the pre-game warm-up for the BYU/New Mexico game. Seeing my Cougars upclose and watching the Haka made the game for me. Thanks Matt!
2 comments:
Apology accepted. Loves!
We're sorry for your loss David. John was pretty upset about it too. Were you at that game? I couldn't remember if that was the game you didn't go to. If so, they probably lost because their biggest fan wasn't there to cheer them on! :)
Post a Comment