Well, David was on a campout with his scouts until noon today, so he wasn't able to go to the BYU game. But, they won anyway! I know that David feels that he is BYU's good luck charm, especially after last weeks loss, and he wasn't there. But he is in a better mood, even though it was a close game. Yea Cougs!
Josh had the opportunity to take the ACT this morning. He was really nervous. He had to get up early, it started at 8 am. It lasted until 1 pm. Poor guy. I know he struggled with the more difficult math at the end, and the science, but he did really well in the reading and English type stuff. He's awesome! Now it's time to start applying for college and scholorships. Scary!
Kate has been doing range this week, that's driving practice drills at the driving range at school. She is doing really well. I need to let her drive more often, but sometimes I just don't want to have to concentrate so hard. But she does pretty good, though. Just some scary corner turning and some abrupt stopping. I'm waiting for David to take her to the freeway. I did it once, and I haven't recovered yet. (Kidding, Kate!)
We are all excited for Halloween. Josh is being several members of Apocalyptica at once, Katie is being Snow White, and Erika is going to be a hippie, and Kujo is going to be a Ladybug. I haven't decided what I'll be. I might just wear my red contacts again. That went over big at school last year. I've had kids at school mention them as this Halloween approaches.
Well, I think I've babbled on enough. That's what's been going on with us this past week.
No comments:
Post a Comment