Today we have been busy washing and waxing cars and putting a peep hole and hook on our front door. But the most horrifiying project, was cleaning out the window well in Josh's room! He will never open his blinds because of the many creepy things in the window well. So we are cleaning it and painting it white so it is more pleasant. We are even putting white marble rocks in there to make it even more pleasant for him. So, first thing, I got the vacuum out to suck out all the leaves and webs that were clinging to the sides. YUCK! It was nasty. Then I had Josh scoop out all the leaves and what-nots that were in the bottom. I heard him shrieking like a girl from upstairs. Then I went to see what was up. He had uncovered many strange and horrible creatures. What are they? Where did they come from? It's like Journey to the center of the Earth. Oh, the things I saw........I then proceeded to wash the sides to prepare it for painting. I couldn't do much because of the extreme case of heeby jeebies I was suffering from. So, David called me a baby, and did it for me. We then sprayed the strange and horrible creatures with some kind of bug killer, and we are anxiously awaiting their demise. I hope that this is all worth it and Josh will open his blinds now and then instead of being the mole man.
I can still see the 2 inch centipedes when I close my eyes........
4 comments:
Why were you so descriptive with your words? That sounds way too disgusting!
You really are a baby.
;)
Now that you're toughened up from Josh's window well, you can come do Eric's. :)
That was hilliariously Scary. I didnt want to picture it but I did. It's good to catch up. Your family is so cute. Love your blog thanks for inviting me.
Post a Comment