Monday, October 6, 2008

Little Updates

I love the rain! It is so clean and it smells good. But, the draw back is, we are getting our family picture taken on Tuesday, and I'm hoping that it is nice weather. I don't care if it's a little cold, just not muddy or rainy. So everyone, pray for good weather!

I really enjoyed Conference. I want to write more, but Josh keeps holding my left pinky finger off the keyboard so I'm having trouble typing my "a"s. Now, he stopped. Anyway, I loved all the talks during Conference. I didn't hear much of the last session on Sunday because we were at my parents house and there were lots of noisy kids around. I can't wait for the November Ensign to come out so I can read them all again. I know they are online, but it bugs my eyes to read from a computer for very long. I loved Elder Wirthlin's story about his daughter and the blind date. Very funny. Once again, David had Guard Drill on Conference weekend. He misses it so much. That is a big drawback with the Guard.

There has been a lot of tension at my work lately. Watching conference helped me a lot. I felt like Pres. Eyring's talk was just for us!

I would also like to reply to what Katie said in her post. While David and I were gone, the kids had food, they had stuff to do, they just like to make us feel guilty for having a good time without them. We are trying to plan something for UEA weekend, but David might have a campout with the scouts. If we do plan something, we might just leave the kids home because of their sassyness ;) Just kidding. The kids deserve a vacation too, I guess.

Well, this whole post seems a little disjointed, I hope you all understood it. Feel free to respond!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

HAH! i'm still listed on your blog!!!! plus, i know the real truth of what happens when you're gone, but don't worry, i won't tell. :D PS. i don't know the whole truth, just the real truth. Oh, ad guess what? i finally updated my blog, so you can see it now :P i lauve you!

Katie said...

Hey mom, you should have made the title of that post "Liddle" updates. That would have been funny! wouldn't it?