So, today we went to the BYU/Washington game. We parked our car at Northgate Transit Center and took a bus to Husky stadium, (the buses were free to the stadium). It was a little unnerving getting on the bus and seeing a sea of purple. There were a few other blues with us, but most of it was Husky fans. But the paid us no mind and we were on our way. Once at the stadium, we went to a tailgate party for BYU fans. It was ok. There was a band of old guys playing some oldies. Then we went into the stadium itself and hiked a mile to our nosebleed seats! But it really was an awesome view and the seats up high were covered, so we had no sun shining on us. The game was good, but I was starving most of the time and also very tired from all the traveling we've done lately. I almost panicked thinking that it might go into overtime. Thank heavens for a blocked kick! After the game, we went to Marie Calendars and stuffed ourselves in celebration of our big win! Then we went back to our lodge and vegged out.
We get to come home tomorrow! I'm sad and glad. I've had fun, but I miss the kids a lot. In fact, I'm going to call them right now, so I'll end this. I hope this all made sense, I'm really tired and having a hard time concentrating.
1 comment:
I told Kelson about that picture of Josh with Chewy made out of Legos. He could not believe it- now he's dying to go to Legoland. :) Sounds like you guys had a great time in Seattle!
Post a Comment