There's not much to update on lately. Josh's bug had some problems a while back, which I told you about already. But more recently it wouldn't start normally, it had to be roll/push started. He was too nervous to do that, so he and David switched cars for a day and then David fixed it. It will probably need a new battery soon. There's a hole in the floor that has gotten bigger lately. But David fixed that up nicely with a piece of ply wood.
Lately, it has become a family activity to watch Stargate together. We are in love with Stargate: Atlantis, but we really like SG-1 too. We have just in the past week watched the DVD movies Stargate The Ark of Truth and Continuum. They are really cool. I need to get all the TV episodes on DVD so I can watch them at my leisure. We just really love those shows! Go Sci-Fi channel!!!!
Our YW activity on Wednesday went well. It was a Modest Madness fashion show. We all donated different paper products like: toilet paper, tissue paper, wrapping paper, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, etc. and the girls split into groups and made a modest dress on one of the girls. There were prizes for different categories. It turned out really fun. I'm glad it's over, though, since I was basically in charge of it.
Well, that's it for now. Some of us are battling colds, so steer clear!
2 comments:
here's the link to the slideshow of the modest fashions, if you want to see them. they were pretty awesome. http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4e4463774e7a6b794d6e77354d6a49314e7a4d310d0a&sb=1
kinda long, i know...but it's there.
I was just thinking that we should get together and do the Stargate thing. We are also monster fans of all things Stargate! Who knew?
Post a Comment