So, Kate starts her roading today after school! She does this for 4 days and if she passes, she can get her driver's license! She is really nervous, but she's been driving a lot lately and she's gotten better. Now she lands between the lines in a parking lot when she parks the car. So look out world, she could be legal by next week.
Josh got home from Orchestra tour yesterday. He had a blast and loved his 2 days in Disneyland. He bought himself a Yoda backpack. It really looks like Yoda is hanging on! It's a little creepy. He also went to Hollywood and saw some of the stars "stars" on the sidewalk. He took many pictures. Our favorites are: Patrick Stewart, Jerry Stiller, and Kermit the Frog. I will post some of the pics when I figure our how to get them off of his phone. He was really tired, but still managed to go to church with us.
Erika has gotten a job taking care of our neighbors dog since they no longer have anyone at home during the day. She let's the dog back in the house when she leaves for school and then let's her out for an hour when she gets home. She is loving this because Lucy is such a big sweet dog. I think Kujo is the size of Lucy's head.
David drove home from Little Rock all throught the night Friday and got home at 4 am Saturday morning. I can't believe he did that without taking a break, but I am so glad that he is home. We have had a wild two weeks with all the stuff that decided to happen. Water damage on the outside of our house, the fridge broke, and the computer downstairs died. So we have a fridge on loan from David's sister, and we have to use the laptop until the computer gets fixed. We are still waiting to hear from the insurance company to see what (or if) they are willing to pay for house repairs. We'll keep you all updated on that!
I'm happy because I'm hearing birds tweeting outside! Is Spring finally coming? My grass is totally matted down and ugly at the moment. I can't wait for the color of Spring and to see my trees get green again!
No comments:
Post a Comment