Saturday, February 7, 2009

Preference 2009!!!


This first picture is of the posters that Katie and her friend Diane made to ask out their dates for Preference. They are candy bar posters. They turned out so cute! Diane asked Josh, so he was pretty excited about the candy.

This is how Katie's date, Jeff, answered her. He wrote "yes" on some paper and then cut it up into squares and then folded them and put them into the wrappers of mini Reese's peanut butter cups. So, we had to find them all and then put the puzzle pieces together!

Then I went with Katie to bring some food over to Diane's house since they are eating dinner there. They look so beautiful together! I will post pictures of the date portion of their day when Diane's mom gets them to me.

This is Diane picking up Josh. They look really cute together. Josh's shirt and tie look really good with Diane's dress. Diane is such a sweet and beautiful girl. I just love her!

And, lastly, this is Katie picking up Jeff. They look amazing together. Katie was glad to be tall in her heels. Jeff is over 6 feet, so she needed them! His dark suit looks so good next to her dark pink dress.

They are off getting their pictures taken before the dance (apparently, they don't do that during the dance anymore) then they are off to Diane's house for a nice Italian dinner! We provided the garlic bread, salad, and the cheesecake for dessert! I think they will play games for a little while after that and then go to the dance at 9:30. I think it's nerdy to get there too early. So, I will have more to show and tell when I get the rest of the pictures!

6 comments:

Amber said...

That is so fun! How come we don't get to do those type of things as adults?

Tammy said...

They all look so cute! Was Katie nervous for her first date?

Tara said...

Katie didn't seem nervous at all. Just at the pinning the flower onto Jeff. They are all friends, so it wasn't too strange to hang out with each other. We all live in the same cul-de-sac!

Anonymous said...

They are too young! They can't be the little David and Katie that I know and love. BEAUTIFUL. Josh has turned into such a handsome young man. It is like time warp for me.

Karyn said...

Wow, they are so adorable! Katie looks absolutely gorgeous and Josh is so handsome! I hope they had a great time!!!

Katie said...

I don't like you guys talking about me so much without me knowing.