Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some promised pictures from our Washington vacation


This is the Pacific Princess (The Love Boat)! We saw it docked in Vancouver.




This is the Science Fiction Museum in Seattle. It's even cooler in person!



The Washington Huskies marching band spelled out BYU during the pre-game show. I thought that was nice of them. Too bad they lost.....




This is us before the game. That is David's best friend, Donovan and his wife, then me and David. These seats were covered, so there was no sun in our eyes.

I just thought this was pretty on our drive home. The mist was so cool. This picture doesn't do it justice. Especially since it was taken through our windshield. I didn't get a good one of the mist on one of the lakes. We had a lot of fun, but I think the kids didn't like the "responsibility" of being alone for that long. Next time, we might take them with ;)

4 comments:

Katie said...

That means that you will never take us. :p

Cosmo said...

Good thing I have veto powers!

Angela said...

Hehe. I think it's good for you and Dave to just take trips with just the two of you now that your kids are old enough to be left at home by themselves. Too bad Caleb can't do that. One day . . . then we might come with the two of you to all of BYU's amazing games!

Karyn said...

What a great trip! It looks like you saw some really cool things.