Well, the big game was tragic. David went to see it. Heartbreaking. Ok, enough of that!
So, this is the first year we are doing Thanksgiving ourselves, and we are really looking forward to it. We just decided that we didn't want the crowds this year. Just looking for a nice quiet meal and we don't have to share any leftovers! I hope my turkey turns out ok. I don't think I've ever made a whole turkey before. We went shopping yesterday for all the "fixin's". We went to Macey's, deciding we didn't want to deal with Walmart. It just gets too crazy this time of year. Sorry to all you guys who don't get my stuffing. We will enjoy it for you! I am also looking forward to only 2 days of work this week! I need a break.
Anyone done Christmas shopping yet? I feel like I'm falling behind this year. The older kids get, the more expensive their tastes are. Plus, all these electronics are so small that it doesn't seem like much under the tree. We had to have the "quality" or "quantity" talk this year.
I don't have time now, but I'm going to be posting my thoughts on teenagers and cell phones and the abominable texting!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
How fun! I would love to be staying home this year, but we will have two dinners to attend. Dinner at one, dessert at the other. Maybe I will follow your lead and stay home, too. Sounds fabulous. Color me green with envy.
Post a Comment