Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our First Pedicures!

Today is my sweet niece's 16th birthday! Her mom, Melody, took her girls and my girls out for pedicures today. Me and my girls have never had one before, so this was a new experience. It was great!!!







The girls loved the pampering and the foot and calf massages were awesome!





I think the moms enjoyed it the most! What a wonderful feeling to just sit there while someone rubbed your feet and made them pretty. The chairs even gave you a massage during the whole thing! AWESOME!!!





The toe dryers were cool. And you can see the finished product. What beautiful feet! I hope we didn't shock those poor guys with our rough feet and toes, but they were very nice and did a great job! I think that having a regular pedicure in essential to every womans well being. I think that if David gets to go to all the BYU football games, I get a pedicure for each one!

I don't know why some of the pics are small. I can't seem to fix it, so just squint! These were downloaded from my phone, so that might be why!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe that you have lived this long on the earth, and have never had a pedicure. You've been missing one of the finer things in life, in my opinion. Congrats! Next time I volunteer to go with you, purely out of the goodness of my heart!.

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun! It's good to spoil yourselves every now and then!

The Shep's Herd said...

Oh how I love a pedicure. I wish I could have joined you. It looked like a lot of fun. I want one of those massage chairs in my house. Oh and someone who will masage my feet too.

Karyn said...

Yay for pedicures! I'm glad you finally got to have one- they are SO wonderful. I'm thinking pedis might be a good idea for our next girls' day, huh?

Anonymous said...

We just went for pedicures too! Aren't they wonderful?