Well, it's been well over a year since I updated this blog! I guess I should keep it up better.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house this year. Just my little family and my parents. It was really nice to have all the leftovers to ourselves! I think we had a Thanksgiving meal, 3 times a day for a week, in some form or another. Ever have pie for breakfast? Yum!
We are looking forward to Christmas. Our tree is up, house lit up, village up, etc. I love this time of year! Everyone is so excited. I must say that the shopping part is not as fun when it's so crowded and people let it get to them and they become rude. I'm not one for the crazy middle of the night sales. I'm almost done with my shopping, yay!
We've had a busy past 8 months. Many ups and downs. We had my nephew living with us for a while. It kind of flipped our house upside down, all the kids had to change rooms. He was able to go back home to a very happy family just before Thanksgiving! So now, we are trying to adjust to the empty room we have now. Beds are being moved and now decisions will be made on who will move or not move. I vote we all stay where we are! Kate had her new room painted and decorated, and I'm not doing it again, so I think she's staying put. Erika needs to clean the room she's in, but we won't go there.
It's kind of late right now, so I'll leave this for now. I promise not to wait so long to update!
1 comment:
Glad you were able to have a nice Thanksgiving with just your little family! I can't wait for the day when my kids are old enough to do the same. And all the leftovers seem like the awesomest perk to the whole idea :)
Post a Comment