I just wanted to share how my Mother's Day went. I woke up to a paper being pushed under my bedroom door. It was a note telling me to stay in my room until I got another note. The next note came and when I opened my door I saw balloons taped all over the doorways and stair railing! Erika had decorated the house! She also used a window marker to write Happy Mother's day and hearts on all the reflective surfaces. Then she made waffles with homemade syrup. It was so nice. Katie bought me a new pair of shoes with her first paycheck! Everyone got me flowers and David is getting my a silhouette machine! (thanks to my good friend Kathie). It was such a nice day. I just want to thank my beautiful family for all they do for me. I am so blessed to have such a sweet and caring husband and the 3 best kids ever! I love them with all of my heart and wouldn't trade any of them for anything. I'm so grateful to be a mother. I could never wishfor anything else. And they're mine for eternity!

+of+FamilyLid.2+007edited.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment